Five-Star Pool Cleaning Services in Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding areas
Cleaning your own pool can eat up a significant amount of your time and energy. Having a regular pool cleaning service is one of the best investments you can make for your home and your sanity. Regular swimming pool maintenance is a vital part of keeping your pool clean for both your health and for cosmetic reasons.
Our customers tell us that they underestimated just how much time, effort and expense is required to keep a pool’s chemicals perfectly balanced and the equipment running smoothly. When your pool is balanced properly, the overall cost of your pool maintenance is much lower. Our weekly swimming pool cleaning services can save you time and money not just short term but also long term with recognizing problems before they snowball.
We service pools in Phoenix and in the surrounding areas of Scottsdale, Peoria, Sun City, Sun City West, Glendale and Cave Creek.
Want to know how we can help you enjoy your backyard pool this season?
Call or text us at 623-974-5300 you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote today.
Our Pool Cleaning Process.
Our professional pool technicians will clean and troubleshoot your swimming pool. We will leave notification the pool has been serviced when done. We have a 4 person management team that works closely with our 20 technicians to make sure all pools are getting the care they require.
Our Residential Weekly Pool Service Plan
The residential pool service is a once a week service and includes the following:
- Skim the water surface for debris.
- Same day of the week each week
- Brush the sides and steps of the pool and spa
- Clear the pump basket of leaves and debris.
- Clear the skimmer basket of leaves and debris.
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool as necessary
- Lubricate the backwash piston and pump lid o ring as necessary.
- Properly and safely balance the pool chemicals
- Backwash sand and DE filters and add DE powder to grids.
- Chlorine Tabs added safely and correctly.
- Muriatic Acid added safely and correctly.
- Leave a service document or fill out route card log with communication for every visit including recommendations.
- Technicians will alert service manager any unsafe conditions or if they notice anything out of the ordinary then customers will be contacted with the recommenced course of action.
- Pool equipment repairs and other replacement parts are billed extra on a time and material basis.
- Cleaning of DE and Cartridge Filters are recommended every 6 months.
- Adding of special chemicals such as Salt, Phosphate removers, Algaecides, Liquid and Granular shock will be billed on a per treatment basis.
- Chlorine tabs charged according to service plan
- Quarterly cleaning of salt cells if applicable, charged according to service plan
Our Commercial Pool Service Plan
We DO NOT offer commercial pool service.